FYI: New regulations passed last fall by the FTC warn bloggers to give full disclosure for any books or products they advertise on their webpages. The FTC calls bloggers “endorsers” and makes us liable, along with advertisers, for false or unsubstantiated claims. Apparently this new law is geared toward people who receive payment from the companies or people they endorse. Just so readers know, I'm not paid for anything I "endorse" on this site. For those that would like more information about this new guideline, I recommend (OK so I guess this is an endorsement of sorts) Kristi Holls current post in her newsletter, which she writes for The Institute of  Children's Literature. http://institutechildrenslit.net/Writers-First-Aid-blog  I have also posted a dislcaimer under the "About Me" post on this site.

Remembering That Freedom Isn't Free

Remembering That Freedom Isn't Free
Turn on sound