Music Therapy

Two new links have been added to DustyDoodle's side bar. They're music programs that minister to the needs of elderly, disabled and cancer patients. I remember when my mom was on hospice. The day before she went to be with God, she was ministered to by music from "A Touch From Above" and it was beautiful and healing for all who were there.

Before my Dad went to join her, he often listened to the Shadow Mountain Community Church Choir on Turning Point  My sister and I knew he took great comfort in hearing the new praise songs as well as the old standards such as "It Is Well With My Soul" and "How Great Thou Art."  Please take the time to look over these two music therapy websites, The Beat of Life; The Dan Eaton Memorial Project and Heart and Hope Music. I could say more, but I'll let the websites speak for themselves.

Remembering That Freedom Isn't Free

Remembering That Freedom Isn't Free
Turn on sound